My client is looking to appoint an experienced PA to support the Managing Driector for a 3 month period. My client is very well respected new build housing developer.
The successful candidate will be providing PA, secretarial support to Managing Director, and day to day Office Management overseeing the Administrative Support team. The successful candidate will be responsbile for extensive diary management and booking meetings, both internal and external, including set up of meeting rooms as required;
- Screening incoming calls, enquiries and requests for the Managing Director and handling them as appropriate;
- Obtaining new starter documentation and right to work details on new recruits for HR;
- Maintaining staff files with relevant HR information for Managing Director; Manage and filter incoming emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments as necessary;
- Organising train travel and accommodation bookings;
- Ensuring the Residential Director is fully prepared for all meetings with all necessary documentation and information;
- Producing reports and presentation materials;
- Answering calls from both corporate clients, tenants and the general public in a professional and discretionary manner;
- Handling and screening incoming mail;
- Maintaining office systems including data management and filing;
- Monitoring and recording staff holidays;
- Absence Management; ensuring self certs and doctors notes are provided for HR;
- Preparing Fee Expenditure Authorisation forms for supplier invoices and Signature Authorisation forms;
- Authorising and first approver for overhead invoices
- Typing all business correspondence, including letters, file notes and meeting minutes;
- Raising Sales Ledger invoices on COINS operating system;
- Monitor training needs and expiry dates for compulsory qualifications required for specific roles within the business; organise training sessions as and when required;
- Completing expense claims for the Managing Director on a monthly basis, and checking all expense claims received for correct mileage claims based on current HMRC guidelines;
- Generally, assist the smooth running of the office; assisting departmentally if required;
- Developing working relationships with external clients and contacts involved in the provision of services;
- Advertising job vacancies on the intranet and liaising with recruitment agencies, negotiating best rates.
- Maintain knowledge and adhere to relevant Group Policies and Procedures, Legislation and Regulations
- Develop and ensure safe working practice
Skills and experiecne
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to professionally represent the Managing Director;
- Previous PA experience from a solid corporate background - at least two years.
- Experience in residential property desirable but not essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel at Intermediate level.
- Ability to demonstrate discretion and sensitivity in handling confidential business and personnel issues.
For more informaiton on the role please contact Paul Wilkinson on 0113 242 0303 or forward an updated CV to the email address provided
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.