Job Title: OS19x Data Processor / Drainage Reporter
Location: West Midlands (Birmingham/Worcestershire)
Sector: Drainage, Highways, Water, Utilities
Type: Permanent Role
Start: Q1 2022
Remuneration: £21,000 to £24,000 Per Annum + Package (Negotiable on level + relevant experience)
Our client, a leading contractor within the Drainage sector, is currently looking for a Data Processor / Drainage Reporter, to join their team on a permanent basis. In this role, you will be required to analyse Drainage data, collected by field engineers (i.e. CCTV Surveys, asset condition assessment surveys etc) before creating professional drainage reports (structural and service condition surveys) for end client users, utilising market leading software, to analyse surveys undertaken, collating relevant information and ensuring all reports created, meet set client regulations.
You will be required to liaise with both site-based teams and the end client, to ensure that data is taken, analysed and presented in an effective manner, to meet specific industry regulations. This will in turn help ensure compliance is upheld, for all parties, and overall help to develop the relationship with the end client, in the future.
Joining our clients Data Reporting department, you will get the opportunity to work with a variety of large Water clients (including the likes of Thames Water, Anglian Water, Severn Trent Yorkshire Water, as well as other ad-hoc clients, including clients overseas, and domestic drainage providers). There will also be adhoc opportunities to work alongside the internal remedials department, to highlight areas in need of repair. There are also other parts of the business that come through the Data Reporting department, including culvert surveys for environment agency, canal & River Trust and local councils, varying from basic CCTV reports, to more descriptive condition assessments of drainage structures.
Daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Collection of data from site and site teams, including the accurate and prompt update of trackers.
- Liaising with in-house teams to ensure drainage data is collected, at set locations, as required.
- Analysing and processing the data, utilising industry leading software.
- Use of software such as Wincan, CAD, Infonet, ensuring that all reports are sent out according to project specifications.
- Completing drainage mapping plan creation.
- Supporting the resolution of data issues and client queries.
- Compiling information and creating professional reports, in line with client specific requirements.
- Liaising with the end client and helping to grow the client relationship, over time.
Candidates will ideally:
- Have previously worked within the drainage sector, analysing drainage CCTV data and creating client reports.
- Hold an OX19 / OS19x certificate (ideal, but not essential), or have a working knowledge of Pipe Sewer Condition Classification / Surveying.
- Have a working knowledge of relevant systems i.e: WinCan VX, Infonet, HADDMS, MSCC, WITA, CAD, GIS etc.
- Have a good attention to detail and be all-round analytically minded.
- Have strong social / relationship building skills.
For more information or to apply for this role, please apply for the role online or send your CV to CCtim.email@example.com, or connect with Tim Smyth at Anderselite, via LinkedIn.