Salary: Competitive plus package and bonus (negotiable subject to experience)
A multi-disciplined building surveying company is seeking an experienced and disciplined Operations Manager to oversee the daily operations of their organization. This dynamic firm is one of the unique leaders in retrofitting and surveying services in construction.
The ideal candidate will have exceptional proven leadership qualities and an ability to achieve results through others.
You will be working closely with other departments to ensure that all operations are closely aligned with company goals and objectives.
Summary of your role:
• Develop and implement operational strategies, plans and procedures.
• Oversee day-to-day operations, monitor execution, and adjust policies and procedures as necessary.
• Ensure that all operations comply with laws, regulations, and policies.
• Collaborate with other departments to develop goals and objectives.
• Ensure that employees are productive, motivated, and engaged in their work.
• Monitor key performance metrics and provide regular reports to senior management.
• Develop and maintain relationships with vendors, customers, and other stakeholders.
• Identify areas for improvement in operations, identify new business opportunities, and lead the implementation of changes.
• Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (Business Management, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, etc.)
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Operations Management, preferably in construction or property management.
• Strong organizational, leadership and project management skills.
• Data-driven, decision making and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office, ERP and CRM software.
• Strong interpersonal skills
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing, diverse, and multi-talented team that specialises in retrofitting and sustainability of buildings. Recent legislation on sustainability build has led to a growing demand for their services giving confidence with business continuity. They cut no corners when it comes to people investment. If you feel you have the right skillset, with a proven track record in overseeing business operations successfully, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial consideration.