We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Operations Manager to lead the South London region on a large government contract, focussing on soft services. The contract will be a minimum of 6 months.
This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day soft facilities service operations across numerous sites in Yorkshire
The preferred candidate will have a relevant FM and health & safety qualification as well as experience in senior soft services management.
* Experience of managing contracts of a value circa £5m to £10m
* Strong Health & Safety knowledge/experience
* Experience of managing teams across multiple sites
* Communicator with the ability to build and foster relationships at a senior level with the client
* Able to effectively manage the suppliers and sub contractors across the portfolio
* Able to review data and communicate data requirements, to successfully manage performance and drive improvement into the contract
* Be able to work with and direct as needed the Regional Operational managers to meet contractual operational performance.
* Be familiar with the contract models proposed, able to nurture the relationship whilst maintaining SLA performance
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Lead and develop the team
* Manage & monitor the delivery of Soft Services such that all aspects of service comply with the Service Level Agreements and Project Agreement
* Manage sub contractors effectively
* Budget & Financial Performance
* Maintain an operational focus on: customer relationships, contract retention, service delivery, commercial performance, processes management and new business.
* Maintain regular contact through formalised meetings with the client and all other stakeholders and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner.
* Ensure CAFM systems are in place robust and up to date and effectively monitored
* Actively manage supply chain
* Proactively manage all areas relating to Health & Safety in the role of "Duty Holder" including compliance with all legislation, client and company policies
* Oversee the management of all things relating to HR including payroll, recruitment, selection & induction of new employees, maintenance of the ongoing training plan & matrix, disciplinary & grievance procedures, personal development reviews (PDR), absent management and completion of monthly reports and statistics liaising with the Regional HR Advisor and in line with Policies
* Completion of monthly operational & financial performance reports and periodic audits
* Promoting and developing the Values and culture - . Integrity & Respect, Safety Security & Service Excellence, Innovation & Team Work
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please get in touch immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.