Are you a proficient Office Administrator with excellent organisational skills? Do you have the ability to manage and prioritise your own workload and work to tight deadlines? This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Main Contractor as an Office Admin.
This is a contract role until 2024, with potential for extension with the project running until late 2024 / early 2025.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Construction sector, although this is not essential. Please note that this can be either a part or full-time role.
• Manage and maintain office facilities
• Implement and maintain the Office Systems, including training others
• Prepare, sort, maintain (both electronic and hard copy), copy and communicate all correspondence and reports
• Typing of correspondence, possibly dictation, photocopying, faxing, etc.
• Draft responses to correspondence and brief managers
• Manage office stationery
• Maintain and manage diary schedules for your manager(s) on a daily basis, ensuring that all meetings are scheduled within appropriate timescales and that all necessary documentation is prepared and given to the appropriate person(s) in advance
• Update and maintain relevant documents
• Prepare and distribute all papers, in advance of the meeting, so that all attendees are able to prepare and have the relevant paperwork so that the meeting runs smoothly
• Identifying actions from previous meetings, in advance, and bringing it to the appropriate person’s attention
• Take minutes, at meetings, transcribe and present them back accurately and in an appropriate format
• Plan and coordinate travel itineraries
• Book hotel and travel arrangements in advance, in line with company’s travel policy
Functions, Events and Conferences
• Organise and deliver functions, events and conferences ensuring that they are within budget
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Sadek directly or click Apply Now and submit your CV.