We are currently recruiting for freelance Office / Project Administrator for our client who is one of London’s leading developers. They specialise in creating, designing, and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the capital.
• Assist the team with all ad hoc document control.
• Review and create documented reports.
• Monitor and track third party documents / information requests between departments / interested parties at all levels.
• Support PM and commercial manager with office management tasks, housekeeping, and staff.
• Assist HR with onboarding process and other admin matters.
• Organising meetings and managing databases
• Organising Project events or conferences
• Booking transport and accommodation if necessary.
• Updating meeting minutes Project Review Meeting/Cost Revies/Site meetings/as required
• collation of waste information
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Team player
• Knowledge of Office 365 (including Microsoft suite – Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills
• Initiative and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of Project Documentation such as putting together O&M Manuals, Guarantees, Project Information etc
• Confident telephone manner
If you’re interested in the above position, please get in contact with a copy of your updated CV and brief synopsis of your situation and salary expectations and I’ll be in touch.