My Client is a multisector consultancy providing engineering, management, and development services on projects in 150 countries.
I have been asked to assist in identifying and placing a Principal Criticality Safety Engineer with their Energy Unit, specifically the Power, Process & Nuclear division.
The role will be to support senior managers and provide technical leadership in Criticality Safety Engineering in our power, process and nuclear division. It is an opportunity to join a dynamic and growing team, opportunity for career progression and the ability to make an impact on the strategic development of the Energy unit.
They're flexible on location with a preference for Bristol or Berkshire.
Join as a Principal Criticality Safety Engineer and play a vital role providing input to solving complex client problems including input to designing complex new build and refurbishment projects.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree qualified in a Science, Technology or Engineering discipline with extensive experience in the nuclear industry, although applicants from other high-hazard industries will be considered.
- Candidates must be eligible to apply for and obtain security clearance.
- The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate successful delivery of complex nuclear safety projects and development of more junior members of staff.
- The main aspects of the role will include criticality safety assessments and implementing and contributing to our safety culture.
I am looking for individuals who can demonstrate:
* Science or engineering expertise (physics, chemistry, mechanical, chemical or process engineering, Degree qualified or equivalent)
* Successful delivery of criticality assessments including development of key associated documentation such as Criticality Safety Assessment Reports.
* Significant experience working as a criticality specialist within multi-disciplined project teams.
* An appreciation of what's required for design, when working in safety critical industries, like Nuclear.
* An appreciation of project and client management.
* An understanding of the fundamental factors which contribute to business success.
If your skills and experience match the description above, please send your CV at the earliest opportunity and we can chat about moving things forwards.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.