We have an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor to undertake a wide variety of Gas, Water and Electrical installation projects in the North West.
The company is very well respected and are offering a permanent position with excellent benefits and continuous professional development for the successful applicant.
The projects range from new connections on residential sites to huge and lengthy Industrial and commercial projects.
* At least 2 years experience on new connection projects
* Previous experience managing teams
* Experience of working with a GIRS, WIRS, NERS or MURS accredited Utilities Infrastructure Provider
* You will be required to make sure the work is carried out safely and to the requirements of Lloyds accreditation (NERS, WIRS and GIRS) as well as plan the work to achieve the required outputs and the teams meet the required production levels.
* The company has a 'mature' outlook, whereas you can map out your own day plan and take ownership of the projects.
* You will also hold pre-start and client meetings to ensure successful delivery of the projects
* Salary - up to £42k + car allowance and bonus
* 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
* Career Progression
If you are a Supervisor with experience of Multi-Utilities, who is able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment is a priority and you are interested in this opportunity then please apply.
This is an excellent time to join the business and there will be well structure.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.