We have an excellent permanent opportunity for a Multi-Utilities Project Manager to undertake a wide variety of Gas, Water and Electrical installation projects in Yorkshire.
The company is very well respected and are offering a permanent position with excellent benefits and continuous professional development for the successful applicant.
The projects range from new connections on residential sites to huge and lengthy Industrial and commercial projects.
* At least 5 years experience on new connection projects
* Previous experience managing teams
* Experience of working with a GIRS, WIRS, NERS or MURS accredited Utilities Infrastructure Provider
* The Project Manager will be required to make sure the work is carried out safely
* You will have the autonomy to organise your own day plan and take ownership of the current schemes, agree delivery dates with the Developers
* You will also hold pre-start and client meetings
* Competitive salary + car allowance
* 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
* Career Progression
If you are a Project Manager with experience of Multi-Utilities, who is able to commit to the concept that Health, Safety and Environment is a priority, and you are interested in this opportunity then please apply.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.