I have a great opportunity for a Multi-Utilities Designer (Electrical / Gas & Water) to join a rapidly expanding Design Team with an industry leading Multi-Utility Infrastructure Provider (MURS accredited) based in Greater Manchester.
We are ideally looking for a highly motivated individual with proven new connection design experience, working for a Connections Provider operating within the Multi-Utilities industry.
Do you have?
* Experience of working for a Utilities Infrastructure Provider or Independent Connections Provider?
* A strong understanding Lloyds Register requirements?
* Do you have previous experience of utilities design?
* Experience of working on designs for residential, industrial and commercial developments?
* A highly motivated team player?
* Passionate and ambitious?
* Open minded and flexible with a high degree of integrity?
If so, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a business who will invest in your future with training, support and mentoring.
Success in this role would lead to additional responsibility and opportunities to further develop your career as the company continues its confident expansion through organic growth.
This is a key role within the business and presents an opportunity for professional advancement.
Suffice to say that my client will make sure that not only does this appointment tick the boxes technically, but vitally that it is a good cultural fit in the existing dynamics of the business.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.