Our client is a progressive and innovative SME that welcomes and embraces new ideas. Their aim is to offer a significantly higher quality service than all our competitors. They offer and support unrestricted career progression within the business and believe that the employees of today can be the owners of tomorrow.
They are currently looking for a Building Surveyor to join their property consultancy, based in London office.
You will be working with their dynamic team on a variety of projects and the role will involve:
- Project Management of various schemes
- Providing building surveying services of various kinds, including Technical Due Diligence, defect investigations, condition surveys, planned maintenance survey and schedules of condition
- Assisting and leading on the design of projects including a mixture of refurbishment and new build projects in the education sector, amongst others
- Full duties as contract administrator and financial project management of small to medium sized schemes
- Client management and business development
Applicants must have:
- Full membership of RICS or equivalent (ideally 2 years post qualification experience) open to options.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment and dealing with clients/customers
- First-class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills, with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Strong user of Microsoft Office applications, AutoCAD, Microsoft Project and NBS
- A strong personal desire for continuous improvement and career progression
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to establish trust and develop effective working relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Uses initiative to find solutions.
- Can interpret and oversee preparation of AutoCAD 2D drawings to a good standard.
• A competitive salary
• A great benefits package, including private health cover, pension scheme, income protection, life assurance and retail discount scheme
• 25 days holiday increasing with length of service, plus holiday purchase and sell-back schemes
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity pay
• Ride 2 Work scheme
• Hybrid working
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.