We are currently recruiting a Mobilisation Lead for a leading Facilities Service provider on the bid and implementation of a large contract, for an initial 12 month fixed term basis and UK based but with occasional travel to a site in South Yorkshire
- The Implementation Manager will work as part of the Bid Management team initially, with a focus on ensuring we have demonstrable and considered launch-ready implementation and project plan that supports high-quality customer interactions from day one.
- Be responsible – post win – for the coordination and delivery of all implementation activities and business readiness for a successful and seamless day one launch
- Uses a powerful combination of certified project management skills & desirably experience in a customer service environment for the stand-up of new outsourced contact centre operations.
- Plans, develops, and documents all-encompassing roll-out requirements and scenarios to produce considered and feasible implementation plans and bid responses.
- Will also develop considered exit plans as part of the bid response.
- Outlines, Manages and co-ordinates the delivery, implementation and hand-over planning; as well as producing and maintaining the documentation for the repeatable and scalable `stand up’ plan for CCS operations.
- To identify improvement opportunities and efficiencies to Customer stated requirements and analyse and present potential benefits.
- Proactively manage and oversee multi-disciplined implementation workstreams throughout their lifecycle, from planning, operational implementation and hand-over which will include recruitment, training, Management information, IT etc
- As a Project Manager, act as primary point of contact for the implementation workstream delivery.
- Accredited/Certified in a recognised Project Management qualification e.g., Prince2.
- Experience in the development and delivery of successful implementation programmes
- Excellent organisation skills, to plan the use of people and resources to meet deadlines.
- strong interpersonal skills – with the ability to influence and co-ordinate others.
- the ability to monitor and control budgets.
- good communication and negotiation skills, to manage expectations across internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to new working environments and it the ground running.
- Experience in a customer contact/customer service environment is ideal, along with experience of working with government clients.