MobIle Lead Engineer - London - Immediate start
My client a well established Facilities who have been maintaining buildings for over 20 years with 120 staff currently at the moment are looking for a Mobile Lead Engineer covering all areas in London to join their team.
* To assist site engineers to complete PPM tasks in line with the yearly planner to the HVAC equipment within our contracts, for example-
o FCUs - (Replacing Motors, Valves, Controls)
o Lighting & Emergency Lighting
o Plumbing tasks (Ball Valves, Toilet Systems, Control Valves)
o Electrical task (Ballasts, Batteries, Small Installs)
o L8 Water Hygiene Tasks
* To carry out PPM duties to the relevant schedule when covering engineers.
* To offer support to other team members including less experienced engineers and assisting the Contract Managers where necessary.
* To liaise directly with Facilities Managers to assist the Contract Managers at a site level.
* To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to office at required frequency.
* Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
* To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
* Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
* Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
* To make sure the plant rooms and other areas used by Hemlow are clean and tidy.
* To inform the Contracts Manager of any issues which are relevant and may escalate.
* To provide any information requested by Contracts Manager or office.
* To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed out of hours works time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
* To provide reports where needed for the out of hours servicing, within an acceptable timeframe after the servicing.
* Ensure overtime is carried out in accordance with company instructions.
* Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
* Ensure that appearance and manner appropriately represent the company and those of the engineers you are responsible for. This is to include all PPE and issued uniform.
* To conform to company Health & Safety policy.
* Company uniform will be issued and worn.
* Criminal records check will be completed to any successful applicants.
* Working hours are 8am-5pm with an hours lunch - Monday to Friday.
* Callout Rota will be applicable (dependent on driving license).
Previous experience as a Lead Engineer in the FM & Maintenance sector is essential. the role is permanent and paying 36.8k.
If you deem yourself suitable for this position, please give me a call immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.