MECHANICAL QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (BUILDING SERVICES) - 1 YEAR FREELANCE - START JUNE/JULY 2021- LONDON - £250 per day
AndersElite require a Mechanical Quality Assurance Manager within the building services sector to work on a large commercial fit out project, on behalf of one of our clients, a leading M&E services contractor.
The job will be a long running freelance contract, at least 12 months, on a large construction site in central London. Pay rates are £250 per day, working generally 7.30 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
Candidates should have a strong mechanical contracting background and ideally specific experience on the quality assurance and commissioning side of commercial new build and refurb projects of multi million pounds M&E services value.
This is a freelance / contract position available from late June 2021 and will last for approximately 12 months until completion of the project in early Summer 2022.
Reporting into the Mechanical Contracts Manager on site, the Mechanical QA Manager will be in charge of ensuring programme deadlines are met, whilst maintaining high quality installation standards of all mechanical pipework elements.
General duties required:
* Ensure that the quality management system on site is maintained
* Ensure that sub contract labour is performing against their quality control plans in line with their contracts
* Work to agreed quality standards and the clients satisfaction
* Liaise with Clients, Suppliers and Subcontractors on quality matters
* Excellent knowledge of mechanical drawings and mechanical services
* Ensuring all installations are completed in accordance with site specifications
* The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads
* Fully responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard
* Fully understand Design Drawings
* Must be IT literate
Candidates must have the SMSTS (Site Manager's Safety Training Scheme) and / or SSSTS (Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme) and ideally a CSCS trade card plus 1st Aid at work qualification in order to apply.
In order to apply please forward your CV urgently
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.