Mechanical Fitter – Wiltshire - £30,000-£31,000 base salary + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a field-based Mechanical Fitter to cover a number of sites throughout Wiltshire and surrounding counties. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, the Mechanical Fitter will work as part of a maintenance team to deliver planned & reactive maintenance on electrical and mechanical assets across water & wastewater treatment and pumping installations.
The successful candidate for this role will have completed a recognised mechanical craft/ technician apprenticeship and will also have:
- Experience working with pumps, gearboxes, engines, valves etc within an industrial maintenance environment
- Willingness to work on standby / away from home when required
- Problem solving skills and the ability to innovate and adapt in difficult situations
- You must be physically fit and able to complete role requirements which will include working alone, lifting/moving materials, driving company vehicle, operating equipment/machinery, potentially working at heights or in confined spaces
- Full UK Driving Licence and be able to pass required security clearance checks
You will be provided with a company branded vehicle for the role inclusive of fuel card and all tools & equipment and PPE required. This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package, long term stable work, and the opportunity to join a company with ambitious growth plans providing exciting career opportunities for the years ahead.
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply now via the link below.