Anderselite are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Engineer for a Global Consultancy based in Devonport/Plymouth, UK.
The role is immediate start and will second a project team in based in Plymouth.
Whilst supporting the lead engineers with technical design packages, you will also be responsible for the delivery of time sensitive projects, tasks, and delivery deadlines.
Key skills and Qualifications
- Appropriate qualification in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and Chartered, or working towards Chartership with a relevant institution.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An effective and reliable team member.
- Flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
- Flexible work pattern – 4 days on site, 1 short day working from home
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days + 8 days
- Upskilling opportunities (Professional Fees paid)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Income protection
If this is of interest and you would like to have a chat about the role, feel welcome to give Neelam a call on 0117 9221441