Mechanical Design Estimator - Birmingham - £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (negotiable)
AndersElite require a Mechanical Design Estimator, on a permanent basis, for one if its premier clients, an established national building services contractor with an office in Solihull.
Candidates must have experience in a similar role working on design and build projects of between £1-10m in M&E value, typically within the residential, education, healthcare and commercial build sectors.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team for an emerging company in the Midlands construction market.
The purpose of the role will be to produce accurate tenders that will add value and lead to new and return business, in particular to:
- Review and process incoming tender enquiries, ensuring bids are compliant with Clients' expectations and in line with budgetary requirements
- Attend all tender adjudications with the Operational team
- Cost work for the Client on behalf of the company in a profitable manner
- Ensure accurate up-to-date systems and records are maintained for all areas of responsibility
- Provide clearly identified price build-ups to the Contract team
- Prepare quantified schedule of rates which support a compliant bid
- Provide support to other estimators in pricing tenders and providing budget costing
- Partake in any development as requested
- Ensure full compliance with Company, health, safety, security and environmental standards
This permanent position offers a salary of approximately £45,000-£50,000 per annum depending on experience, with additional company benefits.
The position is available immediately, (January 2021) though candidates with notice periods to serve with their existing companies are welcomed
In order to apply please upload your CV
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.