Management Accoutant (Maternity Cover)
£35,000-£40,000 (Pro Rata)
Our client as one of the fast growing off-site construction businesses in the UK, who have grown significantly over the last 10 years and now turnover circa £30 million. Their success has continued throughout 2020, have been awarded places on several public sector framework and with 2021 looking to continue their recent success.
They are now recruiting a full/part qualified Management Accountant to support them over the next 9 months on a part-time basis (4-days a week)
Working as a key part of the Finance team duties will include:
* Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
* Liaising with internal stakeholders in the production of accurate financial information
* Liaising with External Auditors and Bankers
* Calculation of prepayments and accruals
* Review and reconcile monthly Stock & WIP position
* Overseeing Supplier & Debtor functions
* Updating and Maintaining Financial Forecasts
* Other duties as required
Fully or Part Qualified ACCA/ACMA
Previous experience in a Construction business preferable but not essential
Experience of Sage Line 50 & Microsoft Excel
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.