Maintenance Technician - South Buckinghamshire - 35k - Immediate start
My client one of the UKs Largest Facilities Management companies are looking for a Maintenance Technician in the South Buckinghamshire area to join their team.
You will be to carry out day to day minor repairs and inspections and assist the Maintenance Craftsperson's to complete their tasks in their own area
duties include but no limited to:
* To assist during inclement weather to load the gritter and assist with the gritting where possible in and around the roadways and
* The post holder will be required to carry out other tasks as requested by the Supervisors and Managers.
* Able to work from steps, scaffolding and other heights.
* To assist in running the waste compactor and clinical waste system. Which will involve working alternate weekends (nominal of 5 hours,
depending on work load) and providing cover for holidays and sickness for which the appropriate overtime rate will apply.
* To participate in additional training based on the specific needs of the post holder to maximise their knowledge to ensure that the
service level requirements of the organisation are achieved.
* To carry out any other duties deemed to be reasonable by the Supervisor
Job Specific Information
Occupation Competency Card-Multi skilled with either electrical or mechanical
Qualification-Authorised person experience on hospital medical gases
if you deem yourself suitable for this position, please apply immediately.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.