Maintenance Planner / Analyst - Barnsley
£29,000 - £35,000 + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Maintenance Planner / Analyst based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and waste water services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
In this role, you will be responsible for the maintenance and review of corporate data and systems, using that information to develop plans for asset improvement initiatives. The Maintenance Planner / Analyst plays a key role in reducing costs by targeting and prioritising activities and creating capital investment plans that will reduce asset deterioration.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to join a stable and secure company operating within a recession proof sector. They have ambitious growth plans and for the right candidate, will be able to provide exciting career challenges for the years ahead.
To be considered for this Maintenance Planner / Analyst role you will need to have:
- Experience in a similar role ideally with good knowledge of planning and maintenance schedules
- Ability to produce, export and analyse data and interpret to make effective decisions
- Numeric and analytical thinking coupled with the ability to innovate and adapt
- Strong IT skills specifically in Microsoft Excel
- Commercial awareness and understanding the commercial impact and costs when making decisions
- Self-motivated - someone who takes / seeks responsibility
- Problem solving skills and the ability to innovate and adapt in difficult situations
- Ability to work well under pressure in times of high work volume
If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.