We are currently working with a Facilities service provider to recruit a Hard Services Supervisor/Manager to oversee the engineering (ideally mechanically biased) works on a Schools portfolio in the East London area
The role will be to work with the Hard Service’s team to ensure that the M&E Facilities Management service agreement undertaken for the client is of the standards required and expected as outlined within the contract terms. Adherence to company policy, procedures and Health & Safety requirements.
▪ Direct Management of SSMT’s incl Holidays incl cover, Timesheets, Employee Development Reviews, Induction Training & Disciplinary matters supported by the HSM.
▪ To deliver the maintenance service in line with the contracted agreement and to ensure the delivery of service is undertaken within the allocated timescales and budgetary targets.
▪ To support the HSM & Administrator in the delivery of day to day operations of the PFI, to ensure the smooth operation meets the contract SLA’s and KPI’s ensuring all documentation is completed in a timely manner and that it’s satisfactory quality.
▪ To help monitor the WIP (work in progress) to ensure job closure, through Concept, keeping Performance Deductions to a minimum.
▪ IOSH Certification
▪ Must have good understanding of Plan Preventative Maintenance methods
▪ Mechanical knowledge of heating, vents and BMS systems
▪ Must be able to demonstrate good working knowledge of maintenance activities
▪ Be able to show good understanding/knowledge of the requirement to meet statutory requirements
▪ Have a good M&E working background, preferably a good trade background
▪ Have a proactive approach, and be a problem solver.
▪ Good People Management & Communication Skills