We are currently working with a leading Facilities provider to recruit a M&E Surveyor to deliver the annual asset assurance audit to ensure assets are maintained in accordance with best practice and contractual obligations and to provide technical advice to the project and operational teams.
The role is a remote/flexible based role around the Midlands area and will be a mix of sites/office/home based
▪ Working with the Technical Assurance Manager to undertake asset assurance audits to ensure assets are being maintained in accordance with best practice and any contractual obligations
▪ Provide technical advice to the Project and Operational team
▪ Undertake asset verification, condition or dilapidation surveys on Mechanical and Electrical Plant.
▪ Assess and provide specific insight into the condition, performance and operational risk of M&E systems by undertaking non-intrusive inspections.
▪ Correctly identify, anticipate and if appropriate, research all M&E assets expected in any built environment.
▪ Gather and analyse as much information as is available onsite from the assets, Building Management Systems and O&M Manuals if required.
▪ Where required, review statutory compliance documentation pertaining to Building Regulations, H&S and Fire Safety.
▪ Liaise and communicate effectively with on-site engineers and staff to gain access to all areas within a site.
▪ Work with the lifecycle team to generate and review lifecycle plans
▪ To lead, manage and develop the asset management functions and maintenance service, ensuring maximum performance through high quality, and cost effective services, which are accountable to customers and stakeholders
▪ Mechanical and Electrical Condition Asset Surveys.
▪ Mechanical and Electrical Asset Maintenance Surveys.
▪ H&S asset audits for works detailed in Mechanical and Electrical Asset Surveys.
▪ Mechanical or electrical building services qualification
▪ Excellent time management skills, demonstrating the capability to proactively implement plans, follow through with sustained execution, and to meet project milestones
▪ experience acting as an asset surveyor carrying out m&e surveys
▪ experience using Concept Evolution
▪ Mechanical and Electrical management asset surveying experience