Job Title: LTS Area Manager Grade: E1
Reporting to: Regional Operations Manager
Direct reports: Up to a total of 3 (LTS Site Managers) + potentially other LTS Area Managers, Health and Safety Manager, MTU Fleet Manager and Mobilisation Leads
Responsible for the effective and safe delivery of all FM services to DHSC Covid-19 National Testing Programme Local Testing Sites (LTS) in accordance with the DHSC Covid-19 National Testing Programme.
● To ensure that safe working practices are implemented, monitored and adhered to at all times in accordance with G4S and DHSC Health, Safety and Environmental policy requirements.
● Recruit, lead and motivate teams, ensuring performance is managed, people are adequately inducted and trained in terms of achieving the required standards of performance and that staff engagement, reward and recognition is prioritised.
● To monitor and ensure the safety, well-being and appropriate welfare provision to all onsite employees, sub-contractors, partners and members of the public.
● Responsible for the planning and effective delivery of all services to meet all contractual requirements.
● To manage and maintain effective stakeholder relationships with Deloittes, DHSC (Client), the site management team, peers within project and support functions and supplier/contractor groups.
● Manage performance monitoring utilising management information data to track and report as required.
● Encourage and drive innovation and continuous improvements: challenge existing processes, suggest new approaches to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness of processes, actively encouraging and supporting creativity from team.
● Deliver a strong customer focused partnership approach.
● Compile and maintain an LTS Area Risk Management Register.
● Undertake audits and compliance programmes, ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and procedures, driving change to meet project objectives and ensuring best practice.
● Ensure that the asset base is maintained by third party provider to required standards.
● Ensure logbooks and other onsite documentation are up to date and statutory compliant.
● Compile quotes and estimates for documented variations to services, materials, consumables, equipment and infrastructure.
● Manage time sheets and overtime spend.
● Deal with press/media in line with contractual and G4S policy/guidelines. ● Awareness of the market environment
● Delivering strategy
● Driving change
● Leading people
● Delivering performance
● Working with complexity
● Managing professionally
● Customer thinking
● Collaborating and co-operating
Skills and Knowledge:
● Strong leadership skills and experience.
● Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
● Positive role model - 'lives and breathes' G4S Values.
● Excellent stakeholder management skills.
● Positive, can-do attitude / proactive approach.
● Strong EQ (Emotional intelligence)
● Previous experience within a similar environment.
● Up-to-date knowledge of relevant Health and Safety/Compliance legislation.
● Full UK Driving Licence.
● Recognised H&S qualification (IOSH).
● FM in a managerial/leadership capacity.
This position requires somebody with a very strong track record in managing several teams at site level - FM soft services in particular.
If you think you could take hold of this role and make it your own, please contact me using the details below ASAP. A very quick start is possible to those who are suitable and available.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.