Our client is looking for a Lead Electrician / Lead Electrical Test Engineer to work for its Professional Services Centre of Excellence, carrying out servicing, maintenance and install works, mainly across London and the South Region, predominantly in Commercial and High-End Residential properties.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintenance Repair Works
• Periodic Electrical Installation Inspection and Testing
• Emergency Light Testing
• Electrical Install Works
• Working on multiple sites, potentially throughout the UK
• Ensuring H&S Policies and M&E Safety Procedures are followed
• Overtime and On-Call duties may also be required
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be a fully qualified Electrician and hold the relevant certificates (C&G2330/2356 or C&G2351/2355) and 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (C&G2382:2018)
• Must hold test and inspection qualifications (C&G 2391 or C&G 2394/2395).
• Experience of Fixed Wire Testing & Inspection, and Emergency Lighting Systems.
• Full Clean Driving License
• Experience with online reporting systems (NICEIC Online / EasyCert / ElectricalOM)
The succesful applicant will have a can-do attitude, using their initiative to solve problems day to day. They will also have a keen interest in upskilling and expanding their skill sets, growing within the team.
If you are interested in the position please reply to this advert with your CV for consideration.