Anderselite are currently working with a firm who have created a new position for a Landscape Planner to join their growing team in Bristol and or Gloucestershire locations on a hybrid or remote basis.
The best reasons to explore this opportunity include:
• they do diverse and high quality project work
• they are multidisciplinary and get involved very early, when they/ you can influence the concept and add value
• great environment to develop through chartership if you are yet to reach that significant milestone
• four values that include living our best life and celebrating their team and providing oodles of opportunity to do just that
• collaborative, social, multidisciplinary team working out of high quality office space
Their philosophy is simple: we invest in their people and build partnerships with their stakeholders, resulting in a dynamic and successful business that benefits everyone. As a multidisciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy, their outputs contribute massively to the built environment and they are currently 70 people strong and are growing at 25% per annum.
What you will be doing
• Prepare landscape planning reports and input into site promotion documents and design and access statements.
• Project managing small to large landscape projects, from inception through to implementation.
• Support the development of illustrative design information, including landscape strategy plans and masterplans, to support a range of developments, including residential and industrial uses.
• Provide technical advice to the team and on-the-job mentoring to junior staff.
• Provide support to Associates with the financial management of projects.
• Support/ prepare and manage fee proposals, bids and tenders for new work, depending on your level.
• Actively carry out business development for the Company.
• Liaise with colleagues, stakeholders, external project team members and clients.
• Represent the Company with colleagues at meetings, public consultations, exhibitions, etc.
• Undertake site visits.
What you will need
• A proven track record in landscape planning and experience writing LVAs, LVIAs and other associated landscape assessment work.
• An excellent working knowledge of the UK planning system.
• Demonstrable success through high-quality report writing.
• Understanding of sound design principles to underpin landscape strategies for a wide range of schemes.
• The technical ability, knowledge and competence to provide guidance to teach and develop junior staff.
• Proficiency in using AutoCAD/Vectorworks/Keyscape and strong experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
• Competitive salary
• Industry-leading annual leave: 25 days, plus your birthday, plus the period from 24 December to 2 January inclusive, and an additional day for every three years’ service up to an additional five days.
• 4% contribution towards your company pension.
• Life assurance.
• Access to the Company’s wellbeing package, including a Cycle2work scheme, paid charity days and social events at the end of the financial year, Summer, and Christmas.
• Private Medical Insurance at Principal grade.
Excellent salary and benefits package available as well as training, development and progression. Please send full cv and portfolio of work over to apply for this role.