Anderselite are currently working with an established, respected and award winning consultancy of landscape architects, environmental planners and ecologists who work on projects throughout the UK. They take a multi-disciplinary approach to their work and pride themselves in providing an innovative approach to environmental design for a broad range of projects and clients.
They are currently seeking to appoint a Graduate/Professional Landscape Architect with a minimum of 1-5 years post-graduation experience to provide support to their existing team at our office in Bath.
The post would be a permanent, full time position for 37.5 hours a week.
Skills and qualifications required:
• A Degree in Landscape Architecture and a postgraduate diploma in Landscape Architecture
• Member of the Landscape Institute
• A current, full UK driving licence
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Be able to show a proven design ability
• Have experience and/or an interest in undertaking landscape and visual assessment surveys and reports
• Be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the process of progressing projects from the initial site survey, via the various design phases and through to the construction and maintenance stages
• Have an understanding of the UK planning system
• Be able to demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Proficient in the use of a range of computer software including AutoCAD and Microsoft Office (in a Windows based environment) and preferably others such as SketchUp, Keyscape and Adobe Creative Suite. Some knowledge of GIS would be beneficial.
The Company provides a comprehensive range of benefits for the successful applicant together with the opportunity to work in an informal, stimulating work environment within an experienced team of professionals. They support staff with continuing professional development to help develop their careers and salary will be dependent upon demonstrable skills and experience.