Full-time Graduate/ Junior Urban Designer sought for a busy Architectural Studio in the South Wales or Gloucestershire areas.
You will be joining at an exciting time due to the expansion of the Urban Design team and a large order book on projects. The client has a great portfolio of projects at a variety of scales from region, city, and town, to block, street, square and park.
Essential qualities / attributes:
* Post-graduate qualification in Urban Design
* Some experience working within an Urban Design studio would be preferred, but not essential
* Interest in working at strategic scale
* Inspired to solve problems through design?
* Someone with the drive, self-belief and tenacity to persevere despite setbacks?
* Someone who genuinely enjoys collaborating with others?
* Motivated by finding solutions to the challenges facing our planet?
Do you want to work for a design practice that:
* Is actively committed to adding value through our business operations?
* Has a passion for sensitively integrating Architecture and Urban design in a manner which serves to form the essential building blocks for communities?
* Whose vision is to create and develop healthy and sustainable places and communities?
* Values its people and is committed to employee engagement and professional development?
Many of their team members work flexibly in different ways and on offer is a great salary, benefits package, team culture and an organisation that thrives on developing and mentoring staff to the best of their ability.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.