Gloucestershire based practice is currently looking for a Junior level Architectural Technician/ Technologist for their busy Architectural studio.
They offer Architectural Design and Urban Design and work predominantly in a huge variety of residential projects. These vary from 200 – 250 schemes to much larger schemes.
Currently employing around 120 members of staff in their offices they are seeking a Junior Architectural Technician who has the right attitude to enhance their knowledge of the technical stages, specifically in the residential and Housing sectors.
About the Role:
• Producing Technical working drawings, elevations, detailing and house types
• Put together application packages for large-scale traditional housing developments
• Liaise with officers at Local Councils, Key Consultees as well as Local Ward members
• Planning applications and UK Building Regulations
• AutoCAD and Photoshop
What’s on offer:
• A competitive salary and competitive benefits package
• Clear routes for progression within a growing team - Invest in their staff
• Training and support from both internal and external resources
• A relaxed office environment with hybrid flexible working options