Interim HR Assistant - Barnsley
£23,000-£24,745 per annum + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for an Interim HR Assistant on an initial 6-month contract basis based in Barnsley. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will Provide daily HR support and administration to employees and managers across all aspects of the employee lifecycle, including family leave, wellbeing, and performance management.
The successful candidate for this role will ideally have:
- Experience working in a HR Assistant / HR Administrator role
- Knowledge and experience of employment law.
- Knowledge and experience of HR & Training administration. (Policies, contracts, handbooks, course booking, reporting requirements etc.)
- Experience and knowledge of recruitment policy, processes and practise. (Full lifecycle)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and experience working with a HR system.
- CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resources Practice or NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration (or equivalent) would also be an advantage.
This position is initially on a 6-month fixed term contract basis with the potential for future contract extensions or permanent opportunities to arise. The role offers a competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to work in many aspects of HR and to further develop your skills and experience.
If you are available immediately or on a minimal notice period and would like to be considered for this role, please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.