I am currently seeking a Freelance / Contract Hydrogeology Consent Interface specialist for work with a Consultancy on a major rail project in the UK. This will be a remote working role inside IR35.
Within this role your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Complete groundwater related consents applications and supporting information.
- Interface between the consents team
- Completing risk assessments with respect to below ground works
- Attend internal meetings and external meetings with key partners.
- Meeting agreed deadlines
The Ideal candidate would have as follows:
- Previous experience working within a Hydrogeology Consent Interface role or similar.
- Understand issues around consenting and programme risks / design delivery risks
- BSc, HNC, HND, BTECH or vocational equivalent within a relevant discipline
- Couple of references
If this role is of interest, please contact Sam Jaffe at Anderselite
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.