HSEQ Advisor - Nationwide - Piling and Foundations
Objective To ensure high standards of HSEQ are attained and continually improved
and to ensure all HSE legal obligations are met.
Accountable to HSEQ Manager
* Ensuring high standards of HSEQ compliance on site.
* Providing HSE advice to all staff.
Working relationships Project Managers, Operation Managers, Site Managers and Site staff.
Key result areas
* To deliver the development and oversee the implementation of the HSEQ management systems.
* To deliver the development of culture as the organisation rapidly expands and changes.
* To offer competent advice on HSEQ Matters to the company and its staff.
* To ensure that all worksites are fully compliant with our legal HSEQ obligations.
* To develop and instigate HSEQ initiatives.
* Ensure continual improvement and develop, in conjunction with Senior Managers, HSEQ targets and objectives.
* Review all HSEQ documentation
* Assist with tender deliverables
* Reviewing site HSEQ documentation to ensure it meets legal requirements.
* Carry out regular PGIs across all shifts as required
* Investigation of ERIF's, incidents and accidents
* Producing statistics for managers and clients where required
* To advise staff of their statutory duties, changes in legislation and means to ensure compliance.
* Monitoring compliance with the HSEQ procedures and legislation via site inspections.
* Act upon trend analysis as per the business requirements.
* Produce HSEQ procedures where required.
* Deputising for HSEQ Manager where required.
* Assist with tender deliverables where required.
* NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent (Tech IOSH)
* Driving License
* Good standard of written English essential
* Self-motivated and driven desire to achieve safety excellence
* Environmental IEMA
Knowledge and experience.
* Relevant experience required - Minimum 3 years
* A proven track record of developing, implementing and integrating safety procedures.
* An understanding of the regulatory sector and the management of risk.
To apply please contact Matt Purkis of AndersElite - send your CV and contact details
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.