Health & Safety Advisor / HSE Advisor - New build housing developer - Leeds / Yorkshire based - Brilliant opportunity
I am currently working on an exclusive basis with a leading new build housing developer to recruit an experienced HSE Advisor to join their team.
This role is based out of Leeds but will cover sites across the M62 Yorkshire corridor and down as far as Lincolnshire.
Reporting into a Regional Health & Safety Manager your duties would cover some of the following:
- Site inspections - ensuring compliance, procedures and policies are being adhered to on site
- Preparing reports following site visits and reporting any non-compliance
- Carry out any incident investigations and reports and liaison with Hand and Safety Executive
- Preparation and health and safety plans
- Revision of subcontractor RAMS
- Assist with any health & safety policy creation and amendments
You will be well organised and be prepared to travel and work across the region as well as being based in the regional office in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Candidates should have a NEBOSH General certificate and also a NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction. Ideall you will have previously worked for a volume house builder although any construction discipline such as main contracting or civil engineering would be considered.
If you're interested in this role then send me a copy of your CV and we can have a discussion from there.