£13.50 to £15.13 per hour
New opportunity for a HR Associate to join a large, well respected construction company on a temporary contract position. You will be supporting head of HR and employees as first point of contact via the HR Helpdesk and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes relating to the employee lifecycle.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach and be proficient with MS packages. Previous HR experience and strong communication skills is an absolute necessity.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
- To be the first point of contact for employees on a wide range of HR issues including benefits and policies via the HR Customer Management System (CMS) in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practice.
- Working very closely with other teams such as our HR Business Partners, hrData specialists, Payroll, Pension, Occupational Health, Car Fleet, Resourcing and Rewards & Benefits teams.
- Production of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner in line with HR procedures.
- Managing the full new starter and on-boarding process from through the recruitment portal from generating the contract to the co-ordination with other teams ensuring all Right to Work documentation is obtained, References are received, and DBS checks are carried out as appropriate to the role.
- Co-ordinating and documenting the absence and family friendly processes.
- Processing any changes to employee’s rewards and benefits packages including their terms and conditions of employment.
- Ensuring work in processed in line with payroll cut off dates.
- Participation in projects as requested including continuous improvement to the service we offer.
- Review and update Our Way of Working, Internal processes and working instructions to ensure they are always up to date.
- Compliance - Ensuring all activities are carried out in line with UK legislation including GDPR and the clients code of conduct
Start date – ASAP
End date – 3 months
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.