Anders Elite are currently looking for a Highways Foreman (black hat) to work on a highways project in Southampton, SO15 Area.
The contract length is circa 6 months - Rate of pay is £18 per hour Umbrella PAYE (negotiable)
To be considered for the role the following qualities are essential:
- Health and Safety first
- Adaptable to changing situations
- Willing to learn
- Listen to and do what is required
- Pride in work
- Honest / Act with integrity
- Customer facing
- Positive Attitude
- Professional Conduct
- Willing to share knowledge
- Quality and accuracy of work
- Continually striving to improve performance
- Good Communication skills
The following experience is essential:
- Highway Civils, Construction or Building/Ground Works
- Driving Licence
Tasks of the job role are as follows:
You will be responsible for carrying out a broad range of Highway Construction tasks, ranging from foot-way reconstruction, kerb laying, laying drainage and pavements, laying traffic signal ducting and chambers, placing street furniture, iron works and excavating holes and trenches. - All to a high standard, safely and at a commercial pace.
Call James on 07890 609355 if interested in this role.