We are currently working with a leading Facilities provider to recruit a Help Desk Manager to manage the help desk team on a large healthcare contract in the Oxford area
The role will be to develop services for the Contract to the satisfaction of the Client using standards set by the company and ensuring the consistent delivery of the contract through adhering to the Client specification. To monitor and review the service in conjunction with the Client, establishing strong formal and informal links with all parties.
▪ Ensure the Help Desk service for the Hospital is delivered efficiently in line with agreed deadlines, advising the management team of any potential problems in a timely manner to avoid service failures.
▪ Exercise robust financial and commercial principles in the management of expenditure and income within defined budgets.
▪ Raise monthly unitary deductions in line with contractual responsibilities
▪ Liaise with external suppliers when required to ensure that the service is delivered.
▪ Identify and develop opportunities to achieve business and revenue growth.
▪ Be part of the senior management team at the hospital and work and liaise effectively with all managers both on and off site, clients and customers to ensure that all communications are maintained.
▪ Promote the highest standards of customer care and monitor the quality of service provided to customers and clients by conducting daily monitoring / audits of the Helpdesk.
▪ Participate in service delivery improvements and initiatives with regards to improving quality and cost effectiveness.
▪ Provide and collate the data required to produce reports that accurately reflect service provision, including Monthly reporting information from management team and systems.
▪ Promote and ensure the use of safe working practices in order to maintain a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors whilst on hospital premises.
▪ Ensure the security of the establishment's provisions and equipment within the main office.
▪ Manage contract compliance, by ensuring the completion of reports, delegated where appropriate, to ensure that the contract delivers on reporting obligations.
▪ Previous Helpdesk management experience
▪ Previous experience of FM industry
▪ Understanding of compliance demands
▪ Previous experience of managing people
▪ Customer focused
▪ Self-confident and has leadership skills
▪ Excellent interpersonal skills
▪ Decision maker
▪ Calm and patient under pressure
▪ Good time management skills
▪ Good record keeping