London Guild Hall EC2V
3-month contract (TEMP TO PERM FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE)
8am to 5pm with occasional 08:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday
£13.96 per hour UMBRELLA
New opportunity for a Helpdesk Administrator to join a large, well respected construction company within their Facilities Management division on a temporary contract position.
Working as a Helpdesk Administrator you will proactively manage reactive and planned tasks through the facilities management system, undertake general administration and telephone duties. Produce maintenance related documents, reports and proposals. Generate work orders and reports, data inputting of completed work orders, time sheets and service reports.
We are looking for someone with experience in a similar environment! You must possess a great attitude towards work with a flexible approach and be proficient with MS packages. Previous helpdesk experience and strong communication skills is an absolute necessity.
You must be able to pass a basic DBS check.
This truly is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to join a reputable organisation to contribute towards your professional growth and development.
- Monitor the helpdesk and proactively manage reactive and planned tasks through the FM system.
- Administer & update computerised tasks including certification and work records.
- Produce PPM and reactive work orders via the FM system and help desk orders and documents.
- Respond on the telephone / email to client requests and dispatch appropriate engineer or sub-contractor.
- Assist with production of reports, survey data and general maintenance related business letters.
- Input completed work orders and produce associated reports from the database.
- Monitor outstanding work orders and produce backlog reports.
- Assist in invoice disputes by document preparation and control.
Start date – 8th August
End date – 7th November with potential to go permanent thereafter.
To register your interest, please respond to this advert with a copy of your updated CV or give us a call on 02380 219108 and ask to speak to ‘Nikita’ for more information.