Health & Safety Consultant (Contract)
Our client are after a Health & Safey Consultant who is passionate about Health and Safety and who is keen on being part of a growing Company, providing them with the chance to work amongst a team of multi-skilled safety professionals who are very proud to deliver a first-class H&S service to their clients.
The role involves working in-house at a global investment bank in the Canary Wharf area, with the successful individual being within a reasonable commute whilst being open to work within a hybrid model enabling you to work 2-3 days a week from home also.
Our clients Health & Safety Consultants support and protect their client's most valuable asset; their people. They're after H&S people who are passionate about instilling a culture of best practice fo their client based in Canary Wharf.
This is a Monday to Friday full time hybrid role.
A person needs to have CMIOSH. Also, we would be looking for competencies in key skill areas including:
- Regulatory compliance
- Risk assessments
- H&S Gap Analysis
- Understanding of fire safety
- Health and wellbeing
- Environmental H&S
- Accident and Incident investigation
- NEBOSH Diploma or an NVQ Level 6 safety-related qualification or achieved a recognised and relevant degree-level qualification or an NCRQ Diploma in Health & Safety
- A professional affiliation at a minimum of CMIOSH or GradIOSH working towards CMIOSH/MIIRSM/SIIRSM
- We are offering a competitive day rate of up to between £240 and £270 per day (Umbrella PAYE) based on skills & experience
- You must be able to commit to minimum contract length of 3 months.
- The work is based at a financial institution in Canary Wharf, the successful individual must be able to commute and work from the premises although we are operating a hybrid model enabling you to work 2-3 days a week from home also.