Health and Safety Advisor - Winfrith, Dorset - £50k-£55k+package - Site-based Health and Safety professional on a major nuclear construction project, working with a well-respected steelwork contractor.
Site-based role working with site teams to provide solutions, conduct audits, inspections and accident investigation, as well as supporting with documentation required for the project.
* To work with Contract Manager in order to produce and deliver Safety Plan for the contract.
* To coach and mentor the contract teams with incident reporting and investigation techniques.
* To critically assess the safety risk capability of operational workforce
* To be the voice of safety in management forums.
* To ensure that all operations are meticulously planned and considered and deployed through skilled supervision and a competent operational workforce.
* To coach the operational management teams in their contracts to develop safety plans for all operations.
Personal Qualities and Experience
The following qualities/experience are essential:
* Experience of working in an operational safety role.
* A relevant safety qualification or to have relevant experience (NEBOSH General/Construction)
* The role holder will have a proven track record in coaching, training and delivering
* A passion for eliminating risk and driving class leading safety performance.
* Tangible track record of improving safety performance
* Excellent influencing skills.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* Good presentation, influencing and motivation skills.
* Desire to develop and is motivated to achieve targets
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.