Health & Safety Administrator - Home working
£25,000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Anderselite are currently recruiting on behalf of our client Ancala Water Services for a Health & Safety Administrator. Ancala Water Services deliver water and wastewater services to over 1,100 sites throughout England and Wales including the £1billion 25-year Aquatrine A contract delivering water, wastewater, fire system maintenance and specialist estate management services to the Ministry of Defence.
This is primarily a home-based position assisting the Health and Safety Manager to manage the Safety Management System to allow the wider business to carry out its activities safely and with minimal risk to the health of its employees. Key duties will include:
- Document controller for all H&S documentation (policy, procedures, risk assessments, safe working practices etc)
- Keeping up to date all relevant health and safety documentation and records and produce regular and ad hoc reports to support the business's health and safety needs.
- Carrying out regular health and safety related activities such as arranging staff health surveillance, managing the statutory inspection programme and assist in the production of H&S related business communications.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Experience of document management within a formal system (e.g. ISO9000)
- A general understanding of health and safety law
- The ability to communicate with people at all levels using different communication methods
- Well-developed writing skills with clear attention to detail
- The ability to produce creative communication tools, such as bulletins, training materials and toolbox talks, that help to really deliver the content
- To be a self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Possession of a full UK driving licence and to be able to meet the criteria for security clearance (5 years UK resident) is essential
This role offers a highly competitive salary and market leading benefits package and the opportunity to work in many aspects of health & safety and to further develop your skills and experience. If you are interested in this opportunity and are looking for a new challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now via the link below.
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.