We are working with a leading Facilities Services provider to recruit a Head of Hard Services for a public sector PFI contract in the Oxford area. The Head of Hard FM will be responsible for the high level coordination, executive reporting, stakeholder management and prioritisation of the Hard FM division and all projects across the portfolio
- To manage and maintain a multi-disciplined Hard FM team to meet client, operational and business requirements
- Deputise to the Director of Services when required.
- Actively monitor the skills set and future pipeline of AP’s to ensure effectiveness and compliance.
- Create and maintain a fully compliant and accountable service for all Hard FM Works and packages.
- To ensure the delivery of a high quality Hard FM 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including electrical, mechanical, public health and building fabric operation and maintenance services
- To manage the development and implementation of local and corporate policies and procedures within infrastructure services so that a compliant service is delivered in line with strategy, legislation and corporate policy
- To manage the effective financial forecasting so that infrastructure and project budgets are achieved in line with the business plan
- To manage key sub-contractors to ensure all Service Level Agreements are met
- To liaise with consortium partners in relation to the design and development of assets, ensuring that business interests are protected
- To manage the design and development of infrastructure service solutions for the portfolio
- To manage an effective working relationship with the Client to ensure their needs are understood and met
- To develop relationships with Operational teams to improve knowledge and understanding of operational needs, best practice, training and techniques so that all hard FM services are operationally and commercially viable
- Degree qualified – Technical / Business related
- Experience of managing technical teams within PFI/Healthcare preferred
- Managing Successful Programmes practitioner
- Significant experience of programme management within a complex secure government environment
- Proven ability to develop and nurture relationships with different stakeholders within a PFI environment
- Significant and demonstrable large site operational management experience in a secure and critical environment, with HV/LV and standby power generation, UPS and chilled water cooling plant installations.
- Experience of CAFM systems integrated with Asset Management, CAD, BMS, cable management and utility monitoring
- Ideally a Building Services degree or equivalent