We are currently working with a leading Facilities Management provider to recruit a Hard Services Manager to manage the engineering teams on a PFI contract in the South East London area
To work as part of the FM team undertaking a range of duties and tasks supporting the direct operational activities of the Contract comprising but not limited to Direct Staff Costs, Consumable Asset Procurement, H&S Advice, Subcontracted Service Provision, and develop value for money utilisation of the fixed asset base
Co-ordinate and develop the mobile engineering team
Ensure delivery of hard FM Services in order to meet the Contractor's contractual Service Requirements and Contractor policies.
- Technical competence within Facilities Management (Hard FM)
- Operational experience within Facilities Management (Hard FM)
- Working to service performance KPIs
- Experience of hard services management in a healthcare environment
- Working knowledge and experience in H&S legislation and compliance obligations
- Working knowledge and experience in Risk Assessments, Method Statements and
- Permit to Work procedures
- Contract interpretation, preferably PFI
- Line management experience
- Budget management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, balancing different priorities and coping with fluctuating workloads
- IOSH Managing Safety
- Experience of CAFM system
- IT literacy in Microsoft suite
- To hold relevant DBS clearance and to meet vetting procedures
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.