Anderselite are seeking a Junior or Traineer Graphic Designer for a busy Architectural practice based on the outskirts of Southampton. Responsibilities will include;
• Aid the Graphics & Planning Team to prepare drawings & documents for planning applications & public exhibitions.
To carry out all duties specific to your role and position within the company in a professional and competent manner at all times.
• Receiving and making e-mails, telephone calls and letters from clients and other associated professionals.
• Assist in the preparing & presenting site feasibility layouts & accommodation schedules.
• Interpreting consultant’s drawings and ensuring what has been shown is correct.
• To undertake any other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the position. Such as preparing documents for issue by post or electronic format.
Training: The Company encourages all members of staff to further their potential by occasionally attending courses relevant to the position held and legislative changes.
Excellent salary, benefits package and training and development given, please apply with cv and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org