Job Title: General Foreman
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
About the Company:
Our client is a leading civils and engineering company with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects on time and within budget. We are seeking a highly skilled General Foreman to join our team and play a key role in the successful delivery of our projects.
As a General Foreman, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all on-site activities, ensuring that work is carried out safely, efficiently, and to a high standard. You will be responsible for managing a team of skilled workers, including plant operatives and subcontractors, and working closely with the site manager to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Oversee and coordinate all on-site activities, ensuring that work is carried out safely, efficiently, and to a high standard.
- Manage a team of skilled workers, including plant operatives and subcontractors, and ensure that they have the necessary resources and support to carry out their work.
- Liaise with the site manager and other key stakeholders to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Monitor and report on progress, identifying any issues or risks and taking appropriate action to address them.
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and company policies.
- Provide leadership and support to the team, ensuring that they are motivated and engaged in their work.
- Proven experience as a General Foreman in a civils-based environment, with deep drainage experience.
- Experience in managing a team of skilled workers, including plant operatives and subcontractors.
- A strong understanding of health and safety regulations and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving, with the ability to identify and address issues before they become major problems.
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to motivate and engage a team to deliver high-quality work.
- A Valid CSCS card.
- Relevant trade qualification (Such as City & Guilds or NVQ) in a relevant construction discipline.
If you would like to know more, feel free to get in touch on 0117 403 8425 or e-mail Scott.Robbins@Anderselite.com