Travel Europe as a Working Foreman. We are seeking a skilled and experienced Working Foreman with Joinery background to join our team, with European travel and career advancement opportunities. Apply now!
Were offering a great chance to make a step-up in your career by taking on the Working Foreman position. As a part of our team, youll need to be based locally to Newcastle, with the flexibility to travel to Europe when needed. Were confident that this opportunity could eventually lead to a Site Manager role in our organisation.
Responsibilities as Working Foreman
- Oversee and coordinate office refit and refurb projects
- Manage and lead a team of workers
- Ensure all work is completed to a high standard and on schedule
- Communicate effectively with clients and other stakeholders
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Must have a JOINERY based background
- Proven experience as a Working Foreman or similar role
- Experience in office refits and refurbishments
- Knowledge of building codes and regulations
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, including night shifts (11 days in a row with a long weekend)
A great career awaits you! Join us now and you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and attractive benefits, as well as the possibility of advancing your career. If you possess the necessary qualifications and you are passionate about tackling complex tasks, please submit your application today!
Please contact Reuben on 0113 242 0303 or firstname.lastname@example.org