My client is looking to appoint a Gas Supervisor on a permanent basis. My client is a building, repairs and maintenance contactor based in Hull.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional operational and performance management of all internal operational staff and external sub-contractors employed by the company.
- Responsible for planning, programming, organising, and carrying out property surveys, preparing schedules, detailed specifications, and technical reports to comply with agreed standards and relevant legislation.
- Responsible for the organisation and deployment of staff and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining detailed, accurate written and electronic records of all work.
- Carry out pre and post inspections.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Previous Supervisory experience preferably within a busy Gas, Repair and Maintenance / Gas Installs team
- Experience of management of multidiscipline teams
- Minimum current qualifications of CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT, CPA1
- Flexible and adaptable to changing work environments
- Full UK Driving License
- Computer literate in relation to Microsoft Office packages
Salary, package, and benefits
- £32,866.00 - £37,471 dependent on experience
- Performance bonus
- Company car
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- 3 x salary life cover as part of pension membership
- Attendance allowance
This is a superb opportunity to join an established contractor who has big plans for their development over the next few years. For more information contact Paul Wilkinson on the number provided or email your CV to email@example.com