My client is looking to appoint a Gas Manager on a permanent basis. My client is a building, repairs and maintenance contactor based in Hull.
The purpose of the role is to provide professional operational and performance management of all internal operational staff and external sub-contractors employed by the company.
- To provide professional operational and effective performance management of all internal staff and external subcontractors employed by the Company to undertake works on its behalf.
- Responsible for ensuring all work carried out by internal staff and external subcontractors is completed within current Industry and Legislation, Standards, Company Policy, Procedures and key performance targets.
- To provide and achieve the highest levels of performance, profitability and customer care.
- To liaise with Client officers and representatives and to encourage partnership working.
- To work closely with colleagues to ensure good communication and to contribute to the continual improvement of service delivery
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- A comprehensive knowledge of the Gas industry with experience in Gas servicing and repairs in a social housing setting. Further experience of gas heating installations would be an advantage.
- People management / supervisory experience is essential for this post.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and demands, while delivering a high performing service.
- A Gas trade qualification and or background is essential, Minimum current qualifications of CCN1, CKR1, HTR1, CENWAT
Salary, package, and benefits
- Basic salary £39,669
- Performance bonus
- Company car
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- 3 x salary life cover as part of pension membership
- Attendance allowance
This is a superb opportunity to join an established contractor who has big plans for their development over the next few years. For more information contact Paul Wilkinson on the number provided or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org