Anderselite are currently recruiting for an experienced Gas engineer to work with one of our mechanical subcontractor clients based in Lancashire. This role will be working in the Leisure, Commercial and Hospitality sectors (Pubs, Restaurants / Bars and Hotels).
Permanent or contract work is available for Gas Engineers based in and around the North West. Previous experience and good knowledge in Domestic / Light commercial Heating and Hot water systems essential, the role will entail reactive and planned preventative maintenance.
- You will be required to analyse; fault find and carry out repairs / servicing to a high standard in compliance with current regulation & legislation while acting in a professional manner with clients and liaising with a member of our management team.
- Be competent in fault diagnosis / repair of boilers and be able to carry out repairs to central heating and hot water systems, including fitting new pumps, motorised valves, radiators and adapting pipework as necessary.
- Conduct Annual landlords gas safety and catering appliances certification.
Skills and Experience
- NVQ Level 2/3 or City and Guilds craft certificate in Plumbing and Heating.
- ACS Qualifications (or equivalent) minimum of CCN1, CEN1, WAT1, (CENWAT) CKR1 and HTR1.
- Driving licence essential.
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately and in accordance with Gas Safe regulations.
- Ability to work well alone and alongside colleagues to meet deadlines and timescales and liaise with managers.
- Competence to call manufacturers technical support where necessary.
For more information please send your CV immeidately or call Jamie at Anderselite in Manchester on 01618327577
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website.