Ganger / Excavation Operative
Operations & Capital Delivery
North West / Salford
Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
My Client is looking for a Ganger/Excavation Operative to join the South Operations Team, to carry out excavation and backfill work associated with delivery domestic connections and fault response work. This is a fixed term contract for 6 months and comes with a favourable salary and benefits package.
As a Ganger/Excavation Operative you will perform pre-site checks to ensure that a design is achievable, deliverable to the customer’s standards and within ENW standards and procedures.
In this role, you can expect to:
• Take responsibility for all aspects of safety, health and environment relevant to this role
• Perform risk assessments and maintain safe working practices
• Operate hand-held IT equipment to receive job instructions and record site information
• Ensure quality of works meets with current procedures
• Ensure works are carried out to meet guaranteed service standards.
• To apply for this role, it is essential that you have experience working on electricity network and NRSWA Units 001
You will also require the following:
• Experience pre-siting schemes of work and performing risk assessments
• Full UK Driving Licence
• CSCS Operatives card
• C1 Minimum Driving licence, Towing Licence, Machine Operator ticket.
• An annual bonus scheme
• Twenty-five days annual leave increasing with length of service
• An employee rewards portal offering discounts on several well-known brands
• A market-leading contributory pension scheme
• Employee assistance programme and opportunity for professional development through our L&D function.
Due to the nature of this role, the following pre-employment checks will be required a
Medical and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks.
Please contact Joseph Duffy on 0161-302-9885
- Sector: Construction
- Contact: Joseph Duffy
- Contact Email: Joseph.Duffy@anderselite.com
- Contact Phone: 0161 707 1516
- Expiry Date: 28 September 2023
- Job Ref: 403837JDU