Are you a frameworks manager, looking to make the move to one of the UK’s leading Fit-Out companies?
Are you an aspiring senior project manager looking to take on the challenge of Framework managing?
We are currently recruiting for a Frameworks Manager to work within our clients Fitout England division based out of Leeds. The role will support the development of various Production & Manufacturing frameworks across the North of England, working with key clients.
The role will support the Production & Manufacturing Sector lead for the business in the management of all day-to-day operational issues relating to the various production & manufacturing framework. In addition, this post takes on a key account management role, with overall responsibility for the management of client delivery programmes – from inception through to completion – ensuring the client’s needs and expectations are not only met but exceeded. The role will maintain close client liaison to generate new business opportunities in line with the overall business strategy.
As Frameworks Manager, you will not only be required to manage the usual operations of the business unit but also deliver best practice solutions. You will be the first point of contact if the contract team have any day-to-day issues. The role would suit a proactive forward thinker as you will constantly be required to think on your feet and identify ways to seek continual improvement in all operational processes.
Candidates considered for this role will already be in a framework management/key account management position, or in a senior operations role with a proven background in managing successful client relationships and project delivery within the production & manufacturing sector. A minimum of 3-4 years of experience within the production & manufacturing domain is required.
- The successful candidate will have significant experience as an established Frameworks Manager, with prior experience working on framework contracts or fast-paced Production & Manufacturing contracts being essential.
- Stakeholder management is a critical part of this role; you will create positive relationships with stakeholders through appropriate management of their expectations and agreed objectives. You will be a proven problem solver who can bring a client back to a positive state regardless of the issue. To drive new business opportunities, the successful individual will be able to think outside of the box, predict issues the client is likely to have before they raise them, and provide added-value solutions.
- You will have a natural ability to deliver innovative and effective presentations to clients and have a proven record in developing and maintaining strong network and account management relationships. Most importantly you will have a clear vision of providing tailor-made services to assist our clients in developing and managing their projects.
- You should have a sound understanding of the industry with excellent commercial awareness of how to maximise opportunities and profitability, and the ability to take the business forward to a unified and successful future.
- Throughout operational planning and activity, you will personally promote and maintain the highest standards of health, safety, and environmental management.
- You will be self-reliant with the ability to be self-disciplined in setting your own standards and expecting others to do likewise.
The successful individual will be dedicated and results-driven with a successful background in the achievement of Framework contracts. A dedicated approach and excellent communication skills are imperative to the role.
You must also have a demonstrable ability to work well as part of a team whilst leading a team, interacting positively with colleagues, and with internal and external clients.
The successful candidates must:
- Be flexible in terms of hours worked.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- Be computer literate, be fully IT literate in MS Word and Excel (at an intermediate level)
- Hold a CSCS Regular site visitor card.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Couple Healthcare membership
- 5% Employers Pension Contributions
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please contact Reuben on 0013 242 0303 or firstname.lastname@example.org