We are currently working with a leading Facilities Service provider to recruit an Operations Manager to lead the North West region on a prestigious government contract, focussing on soft services. The contract will be a minimum of 6 months
This role will be responsible for managing the day-to-day soft facilities service operations acros numerous sites in the North West
The preferred candidate will have a relevant FM and health & safety qualification as well as experience in senior soft services management.
- Experience of managing contracts of a value circa £5m to £10m
- Strong Health & Safety knowledge/experience
- Experience of managing teams across multiple sites
- Communicator with the ability to build and foster relationships at a senior level with the client
- Able to effectively manage the suppliers and sub contractors across the portfolio
- Able to review data and communicate data requirements, to successfully manage performance and drive improvement into the contract
- Be able to work with and direct as needed the Regional Operational managers to meet contractual operational performance.
- Be familiar with the contract models proposed, able to nurture the relationship whilst maintaining SLA performance
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Lead and develop the team
- Manage & monitor the delivery of Soft Services such that all aspects of service comply with the Service Level Agreements and Project Agreement
- Manage sub contractors effectively
- Budget & Financial Performance
- Maintain an operational focus on: customer relationships, contract retention, service delivery, commercial performance, processes management and new business.
- Maintain regular contact through formalised meetings with the client and all other stakeholders and deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Ensure CAFM systems are in place robust and up to date and effectively monitored
- Actively manage supply chain
- Proactively manage all areas relating to Health & Safety in the role of "Duty Holder" including compliance with all legislation, client and company policies
- Oversee the management of all things relating to HR including payroll, recruitment, selection & induction of new employees, maintenance of the ongoing training plan & matrix, disciplinary & grievance procedures, personal development reviews (PDR), absent management and completion of monthly reports and statistics liaising with the Regional HR Advisor and in line with Policies
- Completion of monthly operational & financial performance reports and periodic audits
- Promoting and developing the Values and culture - . Integrity & Respect, Safety Security & Service Excellence, Innovation & Team Work
Anderselite Ltd operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Our non-discrimination policy can be viewed on our website at anderselite.com/non-discrimination-policy